Recruitment Consultant – Derby
Full time/ Permanent
This is a great opportunity to join us at a key stage in our long-term development plans and benefit from working for an award-winning employer who this year was featured within the Recruiter Fast 50 companies in the UK. We are looking for passionate and driven Recruitment Consultants to join our team in Derby
As a Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will include;
- Interviewing candidates via telephone and face-to-face
- Business development and generating new clients
- Re-sourcing information to create new opportunities
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
- Client Visits
- Fast and efficient placements of staff to meet the clients needs
- Maintenance of records and remaining compliant with legislation and contractual requirements
- Dealing with complaints, including correct reporting and recording
- Key account management
Salary: Basic £20-22k DOE plus commission
Hours: This is a permanent/ full time position. It will include covering an on call service.
In return for your hard work, Nurse Plus will offer you:
- Excellent monthly commission and regular incentives
- Excellent training programme for continuous support and development
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and promotion opportunities.
- Contributory pension scheme and company healthcare.
- 20 Days holiday increasing to 25 after 2 years service
The ideal candidate:
- Experience from within the recruitment/sales industry
- Healthcare experience is an advantage but not essential
- Have a proven track record in sales and customer service
- Be articulate with a persuasive manner
Nurse Plus UK provides a quality recruitment services to the healthcare sector delivered by our committed and experienced care staff and healthcare teams across the England. We have a nationwide network of offices strategically situated throughout the UK we are able to provide maximum support for our Customers and dedicated care staff.
Send your CV today by clicking apply.
Nurse Plus is an equal opportunities employer EB(Agy)
Registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC)